Friday, May 19, 2017

I have decided to completely revamp this blog and make it mostly all pictures of everything i have made over the years it wont have any instructions on how to make it but merely be like a photo journal of all the craft things i can find pictures of because i have a LOT of photo i do have an album of craft photos on facebook but everyone isnt on facebook and this will allow me to post everytime i make a new card or make something out of crochet and I will be posting photos of older craft projects as well!
So this is what this blog is for as i said in the last post everything to do with selling cards and things has moved to facebook page and I have a new blog of the same name showing how i make the cards I also have a youtube account under erins cards and crafts and I intend to make some video tutorials as well on u tube.

hope u like the new format of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment