Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello I have some amazing news for you my cards and other crafts are available through facebook on my page  here is the link https://www.facebook.com/erinshomemadecardsandcrafts  I will be uploading cards and crafts soon and this blog will still be here for anyone who isnt on facebook

I will he uploading the cards that are on here and still available and also uploading many more cards to both the blog and the facebook page shortly.

Please note that currently there are no $3 or $4 cards available on this page as I havent uploaded the new ones I will write again when this changes you will know because they all say all the cards in this post are no longer available.


I also should let you know that i am learning to stamp and there will soon be posting some cards that include stamped images some are even coloured in heat embossed or have glitter on them.

also if any of you have a request eg a card with flowers or whatever then please email me and I will see what I can arrange.

I hope you like the cards and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment